Choosing A Corporate Video Partner
Why do I need a corporate video?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:23:10+00:00
- Research shows that your employees and clients retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it as text, or on a PowerPoint slide.
- Strategically-focused, emotionally-compelling video is the standard of excellence for effective corporate communication.
How much does it cost to make a corporate video?Patrice MacMillan2020-02-22T18:29:18+00:00
- Video production costs vary depending on the scope of the project.
- A simple testimonial video can be cost-effective and simple to make.
- Longer, more complex products have matching cost structure.
- Contact us for more pricing information at email@example.com.
How do I choose a corporate video company?Patrice MacMillan2019-02-14T17:20:51+00:00
- Make sure the video production company has the skills and experience to produce quality video at affordable prices.
- Focus on collaborating with your video team to make your corporate strategy drive the creative process.
- Find the best video storyteller available to bring your message home.
- Make sure your video production team has Award winners to helm your project.
Working With Blue Bark Media
What are the steps to making a video with Blue Bark Media?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:55:29+00:00
Do you provide scriptwriting services?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:59:22+00:00
- Blue Bark Media provides full scriptwriting and creative development services.
- We assess your scriptwriting needs through production meetings, collaboration, and development of a strategic creative plan.
We don’t have a location to film. Can you find us a location?Patrice MacMillan2019-02-14T17:24:55+00:00
- Yes, your Account Executive and Producer work together to determine the best location for filming.
- If you provide the location, we scout for the optimum setting at that location to ensure the best final product.
How long does it take to make a video once production is complete?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:58:40+00:00
- Blue Bark Media understands the “need for speed”
- We typically produce your finished video in 2-4 weeks.
- Exact delivery time depends on the complexity of the project.
How many revisions can I make once I see the first cut?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:24:58+00:00
- Every client project is different. The number of revisions depends on the scope of the project.
- Two to four revisions are routine and typical. All revisions are discussed and agreed-upon in advance.
Do you have any additional fees you add on after the project is complete?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:57:45+00:00
- Blue Bark Media pricing is set based on a mutually-agreed-on budget.
- If there are any additions due to production scope, changes are approved and priced before modifications are made.
Can you provide video files for online use?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:24:03+00:00
- You bet we can!
- Your corporate video is formatted for your desired digital distribution.
- We routinely provide video formats for use on your website, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram and Twitter. If you have additional requests, we can work with you.