Choosing A Corporate Video Partner
Why do I need a corporate video?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:23:10+00:00
- Research shows that your employees and clients retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it as text, or on a PowerPoint slide.
- Strategically-focused, emotionally-compelling video is the standard of excellence for effective corporate communication.
How much does it cost to make a corporate video?Patrice MacMillan2020-02-22T18:29:18+00:00
- Video production costs vary depending on the scope of the project.
- A simple testimonial video can be cost-effective and simple to make.
- Longer, more complex products have matching cost structure.
- Contact us for more pricing information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I choose a corporate video company?Patrice MacMillan2019-02-14T17:20:51+00:00
- Make sure the video production company has the skills and experience to produce quality video at affordable prices.
- Focus on collaborating with your video team to make your corporate strategy drive the creative process.
- Find the best video storyteller available to bring your message home.
- Make sure your video production team has Award winners to helm your project.
Working With Blue Bark Media
What are the steps to making a video with Blue Bark Media?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:55:29+00:00
- You can learn all about the Blue Bark Media process here.
- To learn more, contact us at email@example.com.
Do you provide scriptwriting services?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:59:22+00:00
- Blue Bark Media provides full scriptwriting and creative development services.
- We assess your scriptwriting needs through production meetings, collaboration, and development of a strategic creative plan.
We don’t have a location to film. Can you find us a location?Patrice MacMillan2019-02-14T17:24:55+00:00
- Yes, your Account Executive and Producer work together to determine the best location for filming.
- If you provide the location, we scout for the optimum setting at that location to ensure the best final product.
How long does it take to make a video once production is complete?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:58:40+00:00
- Blue Bark Media understands the “need for speed”
- We typically produce your finished video in 2-4 weeks.
- Exact delivery time depends on the complexity of the project.
How many revisions can I make once I see the first cut?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:24:58+00:00
- Every client project is different. The number of revisions depends on the scope of the project.
- Two to four revisions are routine and typical. All revisions are discussed and agreed-upon in advance.
Do you have any additional fees you add on after the project is complete?Patrice MacMillan2020-06-15T14:57:45+00:00
- Blue Bark Media pricing is set based on a mutually-agreed-on budget.
- If there are any additions due to production scope, changes are approved and priced before modifications are made.
Can you provide video files for online use?Patrice MacMillan2018-10-12T10:24:03+00:00
- You bet we can!
- Your corporate video is formatted for your desired digital distribution.
- We routinely provide video formats for use on your website, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram and Twitter. If you have additional requests, we can work with you.
Blue Bark Media Trusted Partners
TELL YOUR STORY & ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
You’re just one click away from taking your brand to the next level